bild av mig

bild av mig

lördag 3 november 2012

Unhappy

My work is making me depressed. No, one tries to help or anything. Went there crying, left from it after crying then i finished for the day. Cried two times after on my way home. I'm glad that i have such a great boyfriend that is there to listen to my problems and make me feel better. I LOVE YOU, Stéphane! Je t'aime.

Seriously i feel so tired after all emotions today. And i feel an enormous aversion to not going to work tomorrow. Don't want to get near of that place at all. But i have obligations, which means that i have absolutly no alternative than to do my job.

Unhappiness and hopelessness is not fun to carry around on.

Please let me get my holidays as i want them now when i send in my message.

I want to feel hopeful and happy again!
/Soffan

Inga kommentarer: